Monday, April 10, 2017

"Mundian to bach ke Rahi"


Box kites.. Did you ever fly one? I remember back home in Abu Dhabi when we used to go barbecuing or go for picnics, lots of people from Desi backgrounds used to play cricket and fly kites, and man were they good! I always wanted to learn how to play cricket, but never did..

Up here as you can see is a genuine attempt of me trying to teach my darling Z how to fly a box kite. It did work eventually, and she was happy :)

Childhood is the dough and adulthood is either the cherry on top, or a burn and/or a topping that went wrong.. Thank God for my childhood and for Baba and Mama whom have made it as perfect as they could.. What a lovely ride it was.. If only I could turn back the hands of time..

*sighs*

All I can do now; is do my best as a single mom in my baby's upbringing! Fly kites, make good dreams and try to chase them.. Yes we're stuck here in this difficult part of the world now, but you have got to do what you have got to do!

"Mundian to bach ke Rahi"; in other words, "Beware of the boys" sweetie pie, it's not all cotton candy clouds, fun slides and "Hawaiian roller coaster rides".. It's hard work, and lots of giving of love and respect for you to earn them back..

Baby, Yesterday was the day you had your 2 front teeth pulled out; to give room for your first "permanent" tooth to come in place.. Try to take good care of this tooth and keep it clean for it will hang around with you for quite sometime!

Daddy used to tell me "be like the clear water, for if any dirt falls in, it'll change it's color and odor.." And that's what I always try to do dear baba, but you can't help it when the wind blows in dust and smoke now, can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ana Moudou :)

My name is Mohamed. I was born on March 1st, 2022. Its been a tough ride. I had lots of pictures taken when I was in there. First they said ...