Tuesday, April 11, 2017

"LoVe Me NoW"

"Something inside us, knows there's nothing guaranteed,
Girl I don't need you, to tell me that you'll never leave,
When we've done all that we could, to turn darkness into light, turn evil to good,
Even when we try so hard, for that perfect kind of love, it could all fall apart.."
~John Legend~

Unconditional love? Don't think so..

I always called for it and believed in it, but no man, no! Here's Ashy's story to prove:

I've always been into cats.. Started with Kooky, then Lilly, Caramel and then came Mr. Ashy.. He was taken from his mom at a very early age and was weak and aggressive.. We tried to contain him, treat him and give him all our love, but then came a day where he flipped out and bit the woman working for us here in the house so bad, that we had to LET HIM GO! What kind of love is that? I don't know really!

2 comments:

  1. I actually kept wondering about you whenever you crossed the path of my brain, so now I know, and I wish I could add value to the current picture.

    But that's another blog post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words always weigh much, bless your heart Abdo:)

    ReplyDelete

Ana Moudou :)

My name is Mohamed. I was born on March 1st, 2022. Its been a tough ride. I had lots of pictures taken when I was in there. First they said ...