Friday, April 7, 2017

Sheru :)

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/01/30/meet-sunny-pawar-the-8-year-old-superstar-of-oscar-nominated-mo/

At school a few days ago:
J (My daughter's classmate): " Do you sleep with your eyeglasses on?"
Z (My daughter): "No!"
J: "How do you see your dreams then?"
Z: "I don't need to open my eyes to see my dreams, I keep them closed and see them"

Later at home, at bed time:
Z: "Mommy, how can I see my dreams well without my glasses? J asked me today!"
ME: "Dreams are in our minds and hearts, and we can see them and achieve them at any given time :)"



"Lion" is such an intense real life story! When you think your life is tough or you can't take it anymore, remind yourself that you CAN, and simply "Never Give Up"! Dream big and take steps, and it will happen if it's written. Trust me! Look at those who suffer more than you do and be thankful.



You dream of a perfect life, perfect love story, perfect tomorrow, perfect health, perfect you, perfect offspring, or even a perfect spring, but guess what? Just like when in Spring flowers bloom, Spring too is where allergies boom! No matter how much you clean, dust specks will find their way as you zoom.. There is no such thing as a perfect anything! There is a perfect imperfect circle of life. Period!

I tried and tried. It didn't work, or can I say the only way for it to work was by it not working out? I tried to make my marriage work TWICE! I tried to keep my baby girl healthy a lot, but she got sick and had surgery. I tried and prayed hard in Hajj for it not to be cancer, but it was. And the list is long. And now I can say I am content with all this! Yes I am! With the failure, the sickness, the tears and the roughness; because when I look back, I know I did my best and learned my lesson and was destined to go through it all. I survived it all.

However there is a huge difference between want and try. I didn't try hard to let Z memorize Quran like I wanted to. I didn't try to homeschool her like I wanted to. I didn't work hard to study what I wanted to. So we shouldn't only "want"; "dream" or "need".We should try hard and be content with whatever comes our way.

Sheru is the one who takes the run and roars at the top of their lungs and acts brave. Brave in the face of it all. With an open heart, and a deep prayer, and warm feet, or should I say paws?

So baby, do your best in having a clear big heart; in making your dreams filled with goodness first, and then see yourself achieve them while trying hard. (With and without your glasses)

Don't forget, be content with it all <3

Peace out,
Sheru in the making ;)



P.S. It was fun car racing  with the orange car on the 12th of March, with "Never give up" playing In the background ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yady el orange car :D

    Such a beautiful post..
    Love u and Z.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need for speed ;)
    Love ya sissy <<33

    ReplyDelete

Ana Moudou :)

My name is Mohamed. I was born on March 1st, 2022. Its been a tough ride. I had lots of pictures taken when I was in there. First they said ...