Thursday, December 21, 2017

Puddingy :)


Happy Birthday Puddingy :) Happy 22nd baby brother :)

Yes! You'll always be my baby brother :) Almost 10 years apart, & this has given me the excuse of always seeing you as my baby.. First baby ever.. Your love in my heart has its place.. A warm place in the very depth of it.. You're my sunshine and I'll always be your sunflower ;)

I remember always wishing for you to be the things I couldn't be.. A tennis champion & taking you to them tennis classes, remember? Qur'an lover and always playing you them nasheeds ;) 

Now it's evolved to something bigger.. You have magically become my man! I feel happily safe with you.. You make me feel better and think clearer..

I love how you look like me (you even have my eczema) :P 

I love you Puddingy :*

Yours,
'Assforet Bodi :)

p.s. za'roora, boff, 400... can't remember the rest...... remember? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ana Moudou :)

My name is Mohamed. I was born on March 1st, 2022. Its been a tough ride. I had lots of pictures taken when I was in there. First they said ...