Sunday, December 17, 2017

"We can't Mommy!"


This is what I see from my room's window.. Freezing water everywhere.. - 25 degrees so far, and it's only the beginning.. Believe it or not, ducks still swim in this pond.. And squirrels still run around.. Birds still fly.. And I am here.. With a broken heart.. And a frozen soul.. 

Just hung up with my baby.. And asked her for the millionth time if it's ok with her dad to let me see her on Skype.. And he said NO! Boldly NO! Just this hour that I can call her in for a few minutes everyday.. And he calls her in this hour to cut me off.. He put the teachers in trouble for sending me updates about her.. Or pictures.. 

Z just asked my mom to not bake cakes or pizzas or do any fun stuff they used to do together until she's back with us again.. Mama said she can't even "farrah" (make happy) the plants like she used to with you baby :'(

What are you trying to do you sick psycho? Instead of being in the hospital to treat your ill mind, you're taking my daughter from me and trying to make her hate me?! May Allah never forgive you for all you did for the past 8 years and a half.. May you never be happy and always carry the pain you caused my whole family with you to your grave.. You see it all ends someday, and The Lord of the worlds Will Make it all fair..

I'm sorry Mama for letting you go through this pain.. You see Z, Teta (Grandma) has become really sick since they took you on the 10th of November 2017.. Emotionally and physically.. Very sick.. Only you can help heal her pain Z.. May Allah bring you back to her arms before mine..

I'm sorry Mama.. We can't have her now.. Nor see her..

Sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ana Moudou :)

My name is Mohamed. I was born on March 1st, 2022. Its been a tough ride. I had lots of pictures taken when I was in there. First they said ...