Monday, December 25, 2017

Fear!


Kitty likes biting on the leaves of our window plant.. I tried explaining to her that it's not healthy to do so, but she won't get it.. A few minutes ago she dropped the whole pot on the floor, and knew she did something wrong.. She looked very scared and hid from me.. I felt bad that she was scared without knowing why, or does she?

We experience fear at many levels.. For valid and invalid reasons.. However, living with so much fear ruins your life.. And at this point in my life fear has been overtaking..

I fear many things.. I fear any harm done to my loved ones.. Losing my loved ones.. Not uniting with my baby soon.. Not getting my strength back again.. Not being able to be genuinely happy & not being able to make people around me happy..

Let's forget fear for a second here; as I'd like to share a very happy moment I lived with Ertugrul.. There were marriage celebration scenes that made tears of joy roll down my face :') I couldn't find them on youtube with English subtitles to share here, as you have to know what they're saying.. But you know what, I highly recommend watching this piece of art: Diriliş: Ertuğrul :)


Thank you Turkey! And thank you Naveed for being the reason of my family & I watching it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ana Moudou :)

My name is Mohamed. I was born on March 1st, 2022. Its been a tough ride. I had lots of pictures taken when I was in there. First they said ...