Sunday, December 17, 2017

Sleep!


I wish I was ever able to just sleep on the couch whenever I felt sleepy.. Sleep by accident.. Just close my eyelids and let go of my soul easily and smoothly.. I always had bed time rituals since I could ever remember..

Sorry Z for not letting you sleep on the couch easily; & having to put you through them rituals too..

Sleep has become very heavy on me nowadays.. And waking up scared & lost is even harder.. Seeing you in my dreams baby and not finding you in my arms every single time is torturing!

Wish I was a cat.. Or anything but human.. The load is heavy oh Allah, help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ana Moudou :)

My name is Mohamed. I was born on March 1st, 2022. Its been a tough ride. I had lots of pictures taken when I was in there. First they said ...