Sunday, February 4, 2018

LOVE

(picture's source: google)

Love is mistaken in so many ways. One of them is when we draw a frame & try to find someone to play a specific role “within” that frame we wish for them to play.

It doesn’t work that way. We need to see others as they are & not as we wish for them to be. Or as they wish for us to see them.

It’s when you take the other with their full package, not on conditions.

Love needs time to grow. Rushing it will never be fruitful.

I, like every other girl, wished to live it. To be it. To represent it. However the tide was too high.

In my humble opinion, gravity & being centred is the key for its success.


Love is everything, may it always fill our hearts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ana Moudou :)

My name is Mohamed. I was born on March 1st, 2022. Its been a tough ride. I had lots of pictures taken when I was in there. First they said ...