Monday, February 26, 2018

Something is missing...



Always.. There’s always something missing.. Whether in yesterday, today, or tomorrow...

...

Yesterday...

I remember at the beginning of that school year, when I promised to write in a perfect handwriting, & make my notes complete...

But

I

Never

Did

!

There was always an excuse..

Always a reason why.. A reason why I didn’t finish my homework, a reason why I didn’t do all I was excepted to do.. A reason why I didn’t do all I wanted to..

I tried to draw my margins straight, & beautify my layouts.. I remember always writing ‘In the Name Of Allah’ at the beginning of each chapter, wrote it with all my heart.. In my notebooks & my teaching boards.. I always believe He Is The Most Gracious Most Merciful..

Always welcomed new chapters, with excitement, but a little effort..

I believe in destiny.. I also believe in us! We are made by Him for a reason.. We’ll be judged as we’re in charge.. In charge of ourselves through our written destinies..

He Is Always Controlling the tide.. Makes it high for a reason & low for another.. How prepared are we?

Many things were incomplete yesterday.. Whether it’s because of one of us missing, or messing..

‘If only’ could be a killer.. A lot of ‘if only’s won’t help us, but rather pull us down.. Winners are those who trip, but decide to get up & try again.. Knowing your mistakes, fixing them if possible & learning from them is what moves you forward..

Young & wrong go hand in hand.. Wise ones are those who grow out of pain.. Who heal their own wounds.. Who rely on Him & only Him..

Yesterday witnessed my narrow mindedness.. My silly stubbornness..

I should not grieve, for a lot of grief will harm more than benefit..

I should not be in yesterday, as I’m here TODAY!

...

Today...

A lot of things are missing..

Care..

Love..

My baby.. My one and only princess..

Me.. I am missing me.. myself.. I’m not me.. Missing a million pieces.. But wait a second..

Isn’t this how it’s supposed to be? Isn’t all this temporary.. Just the engine’s roar before reaching our final abode?

Yes today carries a lot of yesterday’s pain, but if we don’t deal with it as ‘today’, we’ll be forever stuck in yesterday..

Today I am broken.. Today I have lost many battles.. Today I am weeping..

Today I’m here.. I should be here with whatever is left of me.. With all my strength & weakness put my face down & beg.. Beg The One and Only, Lord of The worlds..

Ya Allah!

...

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow is not in our hands.. It is not...

We should work hard, while knowing we might leave any second.. While knowing we might not be here tomorrow.. While knowing that we own nothing.. Not even our own flesh and blood.. Absolutely nothing..

If I’ll be here tomorrow, I pray it comes in peace and with peace.. I don’t know what it has for me.. I don’t know if it’ll bring you back..

I pray it’ll bring a better me...

...

I’ll leave us with His Words, that tell us the whole story:

“Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children -  like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.”

“Race toward forgiveness from your Lord and a Garden whose width is like the width of the heavens and earth, prepared for those who believed in Allah and His messengers. That is the bounty of Allah which He gives to whom He wills, and Allah is the possessor of great bounty.”

“No disaster strikes upon the earth or among yourselves except that it is in a register before We bring it into being -  indeed that, for Allah, is easy -“

“In order that you not despair over what has eluded you and not exult [in pride] over what He has given you. And Allah does not like everyone self-deluded and boastful -“

Qur’an 57: 20-23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ana Moudou :)

My name is Mohamed. I was born on March 1st, 2022. Its been a tough ride. I had lots of pictures taken when I was in there. First they said ...