Wednesday, February 28, 2018

They call me Dooby...



No, at first they called me Dabdooby.. In no time it turned to Dooby.. Everyone says it in a different way.. One with a high pitch, another repeatedly sings it, & my Big Mama always says it in a soft warm voice.. My absolute favorite!

I love everything Big Mama does.. She never disappoints me, no matter what I do.. She thinks I’m cutely cheeky & can never say no to me.. Even if it’s only a few chips of my treat every now & then.. Never did I ask & she didn’t answer.. She’s sweet like that :D

I never heard this beautiful recitation before.. The house I was at never played this.. They never had this Book Big Mama holds.. She always reads & I enjoy her voice a lot.. I can’t stand it when she closes her door at night.. I love her bed.. Ah, if only she’d let me in at night...

Big Daddy rocks.. I love his scent.. Oh, wait a second, it’s his footsteps, I know them perfectly well.. He’s going to open the door in 10 seconds.. Tada! See, told ya! I always know whenever any of them comes home right before  they even open the door.. They get amazed everytime I go to the door before they come.. I can always tell the difference betweent their footsteps & the neighbors’.. Even if I’m sleeping, I get up & get to the door in a heartbeat!

They think I don’t like Big Daddy.. Let them think whatever they want; they just won’t get it.. You see, I like sitting right in the middle seat, & he always chooses MY seat, it’s not my fault to mew & insist on not moving! I don’t understand why can’t he simply sit somewhere else! Other than that, we’re cool.. He knows exactly where to pet me, & I love it when he does..

No no no, not again! That ladybug, I’m so going to get it.. Where did it come from? I was at the window most of the day! Didn’t it hear of me and my hunting skills! No buzzing in my house! Big Mama loves it when I catch them; she just counts on me & gives me extra treats ;) I’m coming ladybug, don’t you dare spread your wings; I’m not tall, but I’m going to get you good!

I look through the window a lot.. I don’t know if I had a family that looked like me, but the family I have now is awesome! I wish I can run after those ducks & birds, but I always sneeze only after spending sometime at the window..

I see & hear cats on their TV & try catching the birds on their Planet Earth series.. They don’t come out of the TV for some reason, maybe they’re too scared of me; as I always keep my eyes on them.. I’m not here to brag, but I am good ;)

What bothers me the most? 
Two things:
When they take long in using the bathroom.. They can use it, but not for long like they do! Imagine I need to go? It’s not like I had accidents or anything, but just use it quickly like me, not difficult?
The second thing is Abood’s closed door; I don’t understand why he doesn’t let me in! I love hanging around with him, he’s so cool!

Oh, the two chicks? They pamper me, but not as much as Big Mama does, but they’re trying.. I don’t know why, but kneading on their beds makes me feel safe.. 

Don’t you dare say curiosity killed the cat, the cat killed it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ana Moudou :)

My name is Mohamed. I was born on March 1st, 2022. Its been a tough ride. I had lots of pictures taken when I was in there. First they said ...