Friday, April 27, 2018

A web of love...



Mr Rogers said they’ll install the internet after a couple of days. Oh, didn’t I tell you? We’re moving, AGAIN! Maybe for the hundredth time in my life. A new corner, new air, new water stream..

We need to detox, don’t we? Maybe try new routines. New sights. But never a new Dooby; we’ll surely miss you kitty; may you stay safe :(

I always believed a home should always have elderly, children, & cats. Or at least that’s how our home was always like. However; life happened.

*sighs*

TV has always been important in our home. Maybe ‘cuz it can magically take us back in time. See beautiful things that stopped existing. Or listen to some words that strengthen our faith.

Faith. Know something, faith is literally everything. Brings forth courtesy & patience. Faith is what grants us serenity & tranquility.

I’ll feel better when:

I do my homework.
Ice skate.
Graduate.
Play.
Get that job.
Buy this & that.
Leave that job.
Get married.
Have my baby.
Go for Hajj.
Get divorced.
Get healthier.
Lose this pain.
Kill those cancerous cells.
And so much more.

However, it will never work when you hang your joy on certain conditions. It’s all about faith. Faith.

Now don’t ask me how to have it please, I’m sure you know better than I do.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ana Moudou :)

My name is Mohamed. I was born on March 1st, 2022. Its been a tough ride. I had lots of pictures taken when I was in there. First they said ...