Sunday, April 22, 2018

My Eyes...



Your eyes,
My eyes,
No lies,
No cries,
Your love,
Hatred defies 🌸

For the first time, in months of different moons & sun, they let me see you online; ‘cuz He for me to see you Has Willed!

الحمد لله حمداً كثيراً طيباً مباركاًفيه

I don’t want to be dramatic and sad, but what can I do.

I saw how scared you were. Your eyes were watching out throughout our call, & were not free. Our words were monitored, & so were our tears, cries & fears.

I saw your sadness & felt your sorrow. I know it’s hard. Your teeth were pulled out today. You are older. Hopefully stronger. You’re definitely a survivor.

I’m sorry you had to grow up faster than you should have. Sorry you had to make your own breakfast before hitting seven. Sorry you sleep in the dark!

Today you are new.
Days before turning seven.
Today you are lost.
A victim to an unconvicted felon.

If Allah Wills, He’ll bring you back to me.
In a heartbeat, he can let me your eyes see.

Eyes of my eyes, blood of my blood,
I’m never whole without you, my pains can run a flood.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ana Moudou :)

My name is Mohamed. I was born on March 1st, 2022. Its been a tough ride. I had lots of pictures taken when I was in there. First they said ...