Sunday, December 17, 2017

Teaching :)


I started teaching when I was 18. I've always loved teaching. Who knew that a teacher who loves kids would be deprived of her own flesh and blood! Life can be unexpected at times. Always loved Indian movies, but never thought my life would be one!

Z told me today that she "knows" that I love her and miss her so much, but do you really know baby? Do you really know? Do you know how it feels sleeping at night without you right next me. Do you know that I sometimes catch myself not breathing? Like literally holding my breath in! It's hard to breathe baby.. Like a sword is stuck in my chest.. Pain is non stop.. Not decreasing by the day.. On the contrary, getting deeper and sharper..

You also said that the nanny let you help her today with the chicken and all.. It really saddens my heart that your dad leaves you with the very people he hated so much! 

May Allah keep you warm inside out, until you come back to me, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ana Moudou :)

My name is Mohamed. I was born on March 1st, 2022. Its been a tough ride. I had lots of pictures taken when I was in there. First they said ...