Thursday, April 20, 2017

Happy Birthday Khalo :)


Khalo Khalo Khalo Khalo Khalo Khalo Khaloooooo :) I love you so very much! My heart really truly belongs...... to you! Big big time! Thank you for so many things! Many many things! Most of all, thank you for being you and being my Uncle <3

Thank you for always telling me I'm beautiful.. Thank you for teaching me not to use the "hate" word, and always insisting on how powerful it is.. Thank you for that lovely purple school bag, for that first expensive perfume, & for my first cellphone.. Thank you for leaving your business dinner and coming to my rescue and replacing my flat tire and literally lying under the car :(

Thank you for always coming to see me whenever I was in a hospital, and giving me strength with your very special forehead kisses.. Thank you for all your efforts in always making our 'edeyas so special.. Thank you for singing and humming :) Thank you for always smelling super nice and always looking your best ;) Thank you for the fun car rides and questions games and songs games too, remember (EPCO)?

Thank you for giving me the first car drive after getting my driver's license and having that brunch in "The One" :) Thank you for that heart pendant and Mr. stuffed soldier man than never left my room wherever it was until now :) And oh that silver hat!

Thank you for showing us how awesome it is to go to the mosque and how genuinely committed you are to your nightly spiritual routines :)

So many more thanks on my behalf and many many others.. May Allah Give you more than you always give and may you never stop giving and reaching out to all those around you..

A real gentleman is who you are! Oh father of joy & bliss, may Allah bless your heart & the hearts of all your loved ones, amen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ana Moudou :)

My name is Mohamed. I was born on March 1st, 2022. Its been a tough ride. I had lots of pictures taken when I was in there. First they said ...