Thursday, March 1, 2018

I was there when the wolves came...



Yes I was there.. Let me tell you about my life before they came...

I was younger, stronger, sunnier.. Fear was not so constant & pain was never this deep.. I never knew what lies were, nor did I see such real fake smiles..

I didn’t know that wolves lived between us, and wore masks and worked this hard on their hunting, and if not win; leave their marks.. I thought my skin will stay as smooth & my heart sheltered & ache-proof..

I never had to prove myself to anyone, nor did I have to justify my intentions.. I went when the light was green and stopped when it turned red.. I thought that’s what everyone does, except for wolves.. I thought they only break rules..

I didn’t know that wolves have very good acting skills.. I didn’t know they can respect rules and break them at the very same moment..

Yes I did hear and read The Little Girl and the Wolf story, but never knew I could be this naive! I never thought I wouldn’t be able to see clearly when I’m way older than the girl in the story..

I thought carrying the basket for your grandmother and only doing good were a good reason for you to never get harmed..

I believed I was too smart.. Too strong..

I

Was

Wrong

!!!

I saw the wolves! They came to me.. In their sheep’s clothing.. Hiding their claws and ears.. Hiding their hate and extreme fear..

Don’t be surprised, wolves come in packs as their fear is too strong.. They live in fear and can never live in peace with themselves.. They’re always living a war..

They don’t know anything about flowers and their colors.. Birds and their wings.. Clouds and their fluffiness.. They love thorns and dark bushes.. You can tell by their weak old leader how rotten their system is..

They tried approaching me.. One of them looked me in the eyes and smiled.. I smiled back! I never thought it was a wolf.. I never knew what it wanted to do..

I trusted it.. Believed everything it had to say.. I never had any doubts.. I never smelled the stinky lies.. I simply chose to believe what I was seeing..

You should never judge a book by its cover..

It’s claws went right into my flesh and the shock kept me still.. I froze and didn’t know how to scream for help.. I thought it was just a nightmare and as soon as I seek refuge in Allah from satan, it’ll disappear into thin air.. However, that wasn’t the case..

The rest of the pack was scared and didn’t join him; as they heard men looking for me.. They saw the lights coming from their torches and started running away.. And as soon as they told their friend, he ripped a piece of me with his sharp teeth and started running away..

I passed out.. I didn’t want to wake up.. I heard them call my name, but I couldn’t open my eyes.. Tears were running down my face.. I didn’t know if it was cold or hot.. Winter or summer.. I didn’t want to wake up to a different me..

...

All I do know, is that they found me..
Torn and broken.. But they found me..

The
wolf
kept
howling
alone
in
despair...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ana Moudou :)

My name is Mohamed. I was born on March 1st, 2022. Its been a tough ride. I had lots of pictures taken when I was in there. First they said ...