Monday, March 5, 2018

Dear Grandchildren,



Assalamu alaikum dearest,

Before I begin, can you guess what’s in this picture? I’m sorry, I don’t have money nor property to pass on to you.. I wish I did.. No treasures other than my Islam!

Yes! It’s what I’ve always been proud of and did my best to live by.. I lived in many lands and saw many different faces.. East and west.. What I chose to define me wherever I went was my Islam.. Not belonging to a certain land, language or tribe made it for me..

I never felt like I belonged to the time I’m living in, I’ve also been told so on many different occasions.. It never made me feel bad, on the contrary, I felt special..

I tried gathering all my strength and giving your Mom the best of me.. In those six years and a half, and before that, I tried hard to work on myself, long before having her.. Your Mommy was a beautiful dream, that did come true, thank God!

I have some of her stuff: first clothes she wore, shoes, dresses, my favorite onesies and much more.. Some of her stuff were taken by force and were never given back to me..

Your Mom is so special, even when she was only three months old in my tummy, the Doctor said that she’ll be super tall.. I hope you like those genes..

She is special in so many ways.. She is sensitive and responsible.. Kind and gentle.. Caring and polite.. MashaAllah smart all the way..

I taught her not to put headsets on and ignore people around her.. I never did, even when I felt like it.. I taught her that she can’t disrespect anyone.. I taught her to stay away from evil and that it’s ok to make mistakes, but not ok to repeat them..

The picture? Well it’s her nail cutter, guessed it? I bought it when she was inside of me.. Cleanliness is very important to us, I also baught her small tub while I was pregnant.. And her nail cutter has always been with me ever since ;) My grandchildren should be super clean all the way, okay?

Carrying her inside of me was so fun.. It was an easy pregnancy as well as her delivery.. It went very smooth, I enjoyed it so much, Alhamdulillah..

Promise to keep her, me and my parents & whole family in your prayers, deal? We need your prayers..

Hold on to your Islam, I’m sure it’s hard, the Prophet peace be upon him said it’ll be hard, but promised jannah if we try hard.. 

I don’t know how much more time I have left, but as long as I lived, I loved.. All the way.. I always felt for others, and tried to give excuses.. Mistakes? I had my share, but worked hard on fixing them.. Paid high prices..

I love you even if I never meet you..

Make me proud!

Lots of love,
Teta sara ;)

...

......

.........

I’m not sure if I’ll have any grandchildren, and if I’ll ever be blessed of the presence of my dearest daughter in this life again, after being apart for 150 days and nights... If I ever do, this is my letter to you... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ana Moudou :)

My name is Mohamed. I was born on March 1st, 2022. Its been a tough ride. I had lots of pictures taken when I was in there. First they said ...